Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Newborn: E

I love this family! Two years ago, I was able to photograph the G Family's first newborn. Not only were they first time parents, but that was my first time experimenting with an indoor "studio" set-up. They were so patient with me and we had so much fun, despite some surprises from their son! This time around, we all knew what to expect, making the shoot *nearly* snafoo free! Little E is precious and we really wore her out - her older brother wouldn't allow me to take any of the quiet, sleepy newborn pics, but E gave me the privilege at the end ;). Thank you, G Family, for letting me photograph such a short and special time of your children's lives!















































1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful and adorable. Even better than #1's photos I think (shhh dont tell the g's. he he he). really, everyone was captured beautifully. i really loved the father son pics and the parents hands touching the baby. they look like a michaelangelo painting, seriously! great job. ;)

    ReplyDelete