Friday, June 8, 2012

MODELS NEEDED!

Some exciting, MAJOR changes are coming to Fisher Fotography this summer and I need models to help us kick it off!  I have an exciting opportunity for two married couples who may or may not have gotten such great wedding pictures in the past.

I need two married couples in the Knoxville or Nashville area in need of new wedding photos to be models for me.  Pull out your wedding gown and re-rent that tux for a day!  As my model, you will get a full photoshoot of you and your significant other, complete with the DVD of all your images and copyright permissions for absolutely free, no strings attached (but if you would like to brag about your experience, I won't say no to that!).

Sound good?  If you and your significant other want another round of FREE wedding pictures,  email me at brianna@fisherfotography.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment