Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Hursts - 10 Years!

Oh, the Hursts. They are legends in our house. My hubby has shared many a story involving these two. They all grew up together and went through so much together. That history was evident when we all met up to do the Hursts 10 year anniversary shoot. I could barely keep those three from distracting each other with their antics and when they succeeded in making each other laugh, they couldn't be reined in! I'm so glad I got the chance to get to know them better. You guys are moving back up here now, right? It was a hilarious shoot and I'm so honored they chose me to do their photos. Happy Anniversary!















Travis is so manly - this recently-home-from-a-deployment soldier agreed to my suggestion to skip, much to all of our delight! ;)


And this is what happened after the photoshoot. Seriously, I couldn't keep them serious for a minute! 


1 comment:

  1. Such an fun photo shoot. You did amazing. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete