Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mrs. Barber and her Granddaughters!

This was certainly a fun and unique session! Mrs. Barber contacted me and requested that I do a special session with just her and her granddaughters. I absolutely loved the idea! Aren't these ladies just gorgeous? And they were so easy to work with - Mrs. Barber was as sweet as can be and all of the granddaughters were so polite and easy going. Thank you, Mrs. Barber, for allowing me to photograph your beautiful family!
















1 comment:

  1. We had the best time ever with Brianna during this photo shoot. She worked so quickly and kept all these granddaughters entertained with her humor and friendliness. I was amazed how MANY photos were taken in such a short time, and I am thrilled with the results! There are so many good ones, that it's hard to choose which ones I want to order. Thanks, Brianna, for a fantastic job and a fun experience.

    ReplyDelete