Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Jamie & Nathan - Married!

This couple found us on Google and I don't think any of us were prepared for this professional relationship to bloom into such a friendship! From our first meeting, to our subsequent meetings, to the bridal portraits to the wedding day, it felt like a friendship that had been in place forever. Owen and I had such a great time working with this couple and their family. Rain and hail threatened the wedding day and forced us to shoot the portraits indoors, but with a fun and gorgeous couple like Jamie and Nathan, it didn't matter where we shot, the pictures came out fabulous :) To top it all off, I even cried - twice. OK, enough rambling, here's the photos! Congrats Jamie and Nathan! 
























































2 comments:

  1. i completed 4 steps and we would like a family shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nu Image Studios was the PERFECT pick for my wedding. They worked with me to figure out what I wanted from my wedding day pictures, and they got it! They are so easy to work with, and so much fun. :) I will definitely be using Nu Image Studios again. Just look at their pictures!

    ReplyDelete