Monday, January 13, 2014

The Apples of My Eye | Knoxville Family Photographer

I fell head over heels in love four years ago with my firstborn son.  I didn't know if a child was ever going to grace the life of my husband and me.  Little man definitely took too long (in my opinion) to join our family, but I know the Lord has wisdom in all He does and I count my lucky stars that I was blessed to feel this little man play soccer in my belly for nine months and to subsequently watch him grow and learn and play over the next four years.

Then two years ago my sweet baby girl decided it was time to make her grand entrance and my heart was near to bursting.  The joy she brings to this family is undeniable.  Her quirky spirit was realized from the minute she realized she could stretch her legs in my womb.  It's amazing how much love I have in my heart for these two stinkers.  Their smiles and giggles are all it takes to remind me of the good and joy in the world.  I'm so blessed to be their mama - I only hope I bless their lives half as much as they bless mine!














7 comments: