Friday, August 16, 2013

Beautiful Jocelyn and Her Family

This session almost didn't happen but I'm so glad it did! Jocelyn is one of my newborns from earlier in the year. Her family took me up on my 30th birthday discount earlier in the year but as the date for our session approached, I received an email asking if I could photograph their house instead of their family because Dad's job was taking them to Kansas! I was disappointed to miss the opportunity to photograph this beautiful and fun family again but we managed to work it all out so that we could spend a fun evening visiting some iconic Knoxville sights before they left us for the Great Plains. I had a great time and judging by the smiles and oft times uncontrollable laughter from mom and dad while I was being ridiculous trying to get Miss J to smile, they did too ;) We'll miss you guys!

















No comments:

Post a Comment