Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Cruze Lifestyle Session

When Cally emailed me about doing a lifestyle session at a gathering of her family, I jumped at the chance. I taught her daughter my last year as a teacher and know other members of the family through church. Those whom I know are near and dear to my heart, so getting to spend an evening with them, plus getting to know the rest of them while doing my favorite thing in the world (taking pictures ;) - candid at that! ) sounded like a fabulous idea to me :) They wound up with a ridiculous amount of images and I spent nearly an hour trying to whittle down my favorites. I hope these don't disappoint, Cruzes! Thanks for letting me spend a beautiful evening with you all!

Be warned:  LOTS of pictures to follow!

































1 comment:

  1. I love them all!! We had so much fun with you, thank you so much. We love the pictures so much, I've had a hard time deciding which ones to order. I better get a move on!!!

    ReplyDelete