Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Cleghorns | Knoxville Family Photographer

Here's another family that I'm lucky to be great friends with.  I have shared so much with this Mama - we've been through so many ups and downs together.  For this session, I felt so lucky to document the past several years of their lives, including the recent adoption of their cutie-patootie son.  Dad has recently joined the Air Force and will be sweeping the family away soon so they wanted to get some photos at the sites that mean the most to them in Knoxville.  UT's campus was a given.  Then we went to the graveside of their first born son.  To be let in to that special part of their lives was so touching.  I hope I was able to capture a glimpse of their lives in Knoxville.  Good luck, Cleghorns!  You will be missed!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment