Monday, November 25, 2013

The Richardsons | Knoxville Family Photographer

This family.  I barely know them, as they are new to the Knoxville area, but in the short amount of time I've known them since this session, I have grown to love them!  There are so many words I could use to describe them:  humble, beautiful, kind, funny, super sweet, adventurous, etc.  I think any more adjectives would give me creeper status since I barely know them, but they are incredible.  Incredible people and incredible to photograph!  Mom did a perfect job coordinating their outfits and really cracked me up when she said she was nervous about how well they did because they aren't very photogenic...what!?  I must say Mama Richardson, that you are all extremely photogenic and I truly enjoyed our session together!  I hope you're enjoying Knoxville!









No comments:

Post a Comment