Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Graves Family | Knoxville Family Photographer

I hope my family grows up to be this cute some day!!!  When Mama Graves contacted me and said it was time for more family pictures, I was elated.  As I get to know this family, I fall more and more in love with them.  They are kind, they are silly, they are laid back and you just feel like family when you're with them.  This session was no exception.  The giggles, sword/stick/limb fighting, and goofy comments just couldn't be contained.  My face hurt from smiling so much and I was the one taking the pictures!  I can't wait until our next session!














4 comments:

  1. Love the color in this session! What a happy family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! I love the location!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are one adorable family! And you can tell just how much fun (and silly) they are! And I love the little cabin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such an amazing job capturing this family and I love that location!

    ReplyDelete