Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Wood Family | Knoxville Family Photographer

I met this second cousin in my 20s and when we met, it was almost like we were separated at birth. Learning more about her via facebook has given me pangs of missing Illinois and the opportunity to get to know her better. Luckily for me, she wanted me to take photos of her cute little family while I was in the area for a wedding last month. You wouldn't be able to tell it, but this was just hours after tornadoes swept through Illinois (both of our families spent a good amount of time in our basements earlier that day) and it was windy as all get out.  The most fun part was watching this sweet baby boy be absolutely enthralled with the sound of the rustling dead leaves still hanging from the trees.  It was so fun hanging out with the Woods and being a small part of contributing to my cousin's family history records, which is what brought us together years ago 









No comments:

Post a Comment