Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Beldens | Knoxville Family Photographer

This wonderfully cute family flew the Knoxville coop, much to my sadness.  However, I was able to see them again when they asked me to travel to their beautiful little town of Bell Buckle in Middle Tennessee to photograph their growing family!  I wouldn't have missed this opportunity for anything and had such a fun time with them, strolling the quaint little town, playing with those two cute, smiley girls and talking again with Mom and Dad :)  I must also add that I was pretty proud of myself this session - usually, my animal sounds don't do a lot for kids, but for whatever reason, I continue to do them at sessions.  This session, all my practice finally paid off!!!  Baby girl couldn't get enough of it and I felt quite validated ;)





1 comment: