Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Fultons | Knoxville Family Photographer

Lots of posts today! Up next: This gorgeous family! This again, was another family I connected with after being separated for several years. I last knew them as husband and wife, and this time around I got to meet their four beautiful kiddos! This session was full of laughs - especially from their second son - he was a hoot!!! He would not sit still for a portrait for us to save any of our lives, so we had to get some actions shots.  But you know, a still portrait of that cutie just wouldn't have been him ;)  This mama and daddy are sure doing a good job with those sweeties.  They rank right up there with some of the best behaved kids I've ever seen at a session!







1 comment:

  1. Happy family. I can clearly see how they love together. Perfect shoot! :)

    ReplyDelete